Greenway GAUV-10S UV System
Greenway UV systems are designed with compact, high-grade stainless steel chambers which house our efficient, colour- coded UV lamps. Separate electronic controllers (ballasts), power the UV lamps and effectively control the system diagnostics. The single ended lamp design promotes user-friendly, easy lamp changes and simple periodic quartz sleeve cleaning.
The Greenway VuCap is unique to Greenway Water Technologies. Now our customers can clearly see when the UV lamp is on.
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria (such as Ecoli), viruses and protozoan cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia)
- No chemicals added to water and no water chemistry changes
- Lamp failure alarm and lamp replacement reminder with 7 segment LED countdown display
- Low maintenance and easy servicing
- Hard glass, long life UV lamp for consistent maximum UV output over entire lamp life
- Compact design for reduced footprint and improved disinfection
- Range of sizes to meet flow rate requirements
- Electronic controller with universal AC input, constant lamp current and low power consumption
- Combination 3/4” - 1.0” NPT inlet/outlet ports for easy installation
- Third party bioassay tested
- New Greenway VuCap on every system
Price includes GST.